Lion's pride logo

The following is a transcript of a set of Audio files discovered in the wrecked laboratory of RKHT High School, found after the murder and disappearances of several school staff and students on October 31st, Halloween night. These are the last known clues of her whereabouts and part of the investigation going on with the National Police about the civilian attacks and deaths in the city.


The experiment

“Monday, October 30. Classes have ended and I, Leona, am in the school laboratory continuing with experiment 192.” 

- A determined female voice begins an explanation. -


“My lab partner Helena would normally be handling the recording process, but she hasn’t shown up to school today. Probably skipping classes and leaving me to handle all the work, like usual.”

- The female voice’s tone becomes more agitated. -


“Subjects 1, 2 and 4 are missing and only Subject 3 is in its cage. The growth formula Helena applied last night on them must have increased the Subject’s appetite and he appears to be… more muscular than before, but not much bigger.” 

- A small echo can be heard of some background metallic and wet sounds as if some liquid was boiling next to her


“I suspect the formula applied has a side effect of accelerating the subject’s metabolism and causing vicious hunger, considering the subject successfully ate 3 rats its size in 24 hours and had already developed musculature beyond the norm for its species.”

- A pause in the description happens with the sound of a metal cage opening and some animal sounds heard faintly. -

The accident

“Tuesday, October 31.”

- The same female voice heard on the last audio recording -


“Subject 3 has escaped its cage and there’s a small tunnel that wasn’t there last night. I’m on my way to check where it leads.”

- This time the determination is gone. Instead, a hint of fear and anxiety can be noticed in her speech. A door opens and closes as footsteps are made on a laminated floor. -


“The tunnel continues to the second-floor hall of the school, and it has made the floor somewhat unstable. Seems like the tunneling has weakened it and… agh! 

- Rumbling and heavy falling sounds interrupt the audio. Groans from the female are made before stopping. Several minutes of quiet go by before some steps can be heard..- 


“Hey kid, are you alright?” 

- A man’s voice speaks up. -

“Wait a minute, what’s- ” 

- The man’s voice becomes confused. -


“GRROOOW!!!”

- An animalistic scream.-


“Ahh!! Get away! Help! Aaa-”

- The man screams in terror while several crunching noises are made. The screams eventually die out. The audio cuts off .-

“Still October 31st. A couple minutes before… midnight…“

- The girl’s voice can be heard, doubtful and filled with confusion and fear. Her heavy breathing is noticeable between her words. - 


“I… just found the school janitor. He’s… dead. Well, not only dead. He’s been ripped apart. I suppose I’m lucky it didn’t notice me.

- The girl takes a deep breath as if trying to calm herself down. -


“Subject 3 is a danger and is attacking people now. I-I have to stop it. Before he gets out of the school and takes more lives.” 

- The girl stops speaking for a few seconds.


“I’m not sure where Subject 3 could have gone, but I’ll head to the cafeteria first and start from there. If it’s motivated by hunger, it may go to where the biggest source of food is.”
- Footsteps hesitantly walk for several minutes. The sounds of a couple of door locks being tinkered with are heard.-


“I made it to the cafeteria and broke into the kitchen area to get myself a knife.”

- The girl's voice explains, very quietly.


“But… I’m not alone. I found Subject 3. He’s feasting on the cafeteria garbage. He’s mutated. He’s now as big as a pitbull.”

- The sound of a drawer opens and the clanging of utensils is heard. -

“It’s noticed me. I’ll have to-”

- A door crashing open is heard. -


“WROOARRR!”

- A loud roar echoes the kitchen. -


“Helena? How is she twice as big as-” 

“SCREEEEE!”

- The sounds of flesh tearing are heard. An animalistic shriek is heard and then silenced. -


“Oh my god she killed Subject 3 with her bare hands! Wait, Helena, no! It’s Leona! Stay back!”

“WROOARRR!”

- The clanging of the knife hits the floor. -


“Nooo!”
“GRROOOW!!!”

- Two voices are heard struggling against each other. -


“WROOAHHH!”

- The struggle has stopped. Only heavy breathing can be heard. -

The aftermath

“I did it, she… she tried to come for me, but I must’ve gotten her with the knife. Subject 3 and Helena are now dead. I killed… my friend.”

- Pause. -

“I… I really to get these clothes off and take a bath.”

- Pause.

“Have these… clothes always been so tight on me? “

- Pause.

“Ugh, why am I so hungry? I really could use something to eat.”
- The sound of doors hurriedly opening and a man speaks up. -

“What happened here? What happened to the man in the hallway? And why are you covered in blood? Are you okay?”

“I… really could use something to eat.”


“Wha-”

“WROOARRR!”
- The animalistic shriek returns before the audio cuts out. -


- The last audio recording starts with 2 minutes of heavy breathing. A slightly female presenting voice grunts while the tone slowly changes to a deeper sound. -

“Food… where?”


- A sliding sound and jamming can be heard, presumably of the audio recording falling to the floor, followed by heavy running steps fading away into the distance. The grunts and deafening screams of an unknown creature echo in the building and then… silence. -